• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

HELP NEEDED at The Rabbit Residence Rescue, Royston

Wilbur

Mama Doe
:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Hi,

I went over to help Caroline at The Rabbit Residence Rescue in Royston (Great Chishill) on Tuesday. She has over 80 rabbits (all lovely!) to care for. She has some help at weekends but not much during the week. My son and I spent the day helping cleaning out etc and because it had been so wet she is having difficulty keeping up with everything. I live an hour away so can't get there unless I've got a day off. Is there anyone near to Royston who could help? Caroline said she'd pick people up from the station or if they lived locally. She works as a carer so can pop out to meet people. She would be really grateful for any amount of time anybody could give her. She is often there until midnight just trying to keep on top of it all.

She has so many lovely buns I wanted to take them all home! I should have taken my camera, you'd all have been rushing to help just to see the buns!:lol:

Anyway hopefully some kind soul(s) near will see this.

Thanks you

Caroline's details are on her website http://www.rabbitresidence.org.uk

Please call/email her!!!

:wave: :wave: :wave: Hiya, I`m a friend of Carolines. Here are a few photos of the rescue. If you can help out, take your wellies and Caroline and the buns will be VERY pleased to see YOU !! :wave: :wave: :wave:

Diane

IM000284.jpg

IM000292.jpg

IM000293.jpg

And just for the ARRRRRRRRR factor !!

IM000289.jpg

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Anyone in the Royston area?

Caroline needs you!!!!

And there are more baby rabbits!!

Thank you :D :D :D

Back