• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Timmy-Tickles is in for a dental :( - he's home now

Jaypot

Mama Doe
We are worried sick 'cos he's our little brain damaged bun :( We just want him home and well again - oh God, we hate this :(
Hurry home our baby boy - we loves you so very much :love: :love: :love:

Please send vibes if you can:D

Last edited:
Hiya we are thinking of you and Timmy rabbit today.
Do you have any news ??
Please give Timothy a kiss from us.

Timmy-Tickles is home now - but still quite wobbly :( He's still not eaten, drank, peed or pooped :( He has been on my chest wrapped in a blanky for over an hour - my baby boy:love:
I am giving him a little bit of time on his own in his dog crate to see if he will do anything - he did get into his litter tray so will check that in a minute.
He had spurs on his right hand side - up and down and a spur on his left hand side as well as an overgrown molar :( And Timmy is such a good hay eater:?
Will go and check on him now - he has a heatpad and blanky over him so he's nice a warm - just need him to eat or it's the dreaded syringe:shock: and the poor boy doesn't understand that at all :(

Awwwwww Jay I hope Timmy will start to eat very soon. I have Grandpa on my lap as I one-fingered type. These poor Bunnies :cry:

Janex

Back