• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pictures of my rabbits

Alison

New Kit
DSC00076.jpg

DSCI0266.jpg

Poppy

DSCI0300.jpg

DSCI0294.jpg

Benny

Even though Benny & Poppy are brother & sister & I got them as a pair so that they could stay together, Benny was neutered so that they could no breed, but unfortunately shortly after Benny was neutered they started to fight & resulted in me having to separate them, they have never been in contact with each other since.

:love: :love: :love: Gorgeous rabbits

What a shame you've not been able to bond them. Is Poppy spayed? Sometimes that can help with the bonding. If you've not tried again since they were little, it might be worth trying again, perhaps someone local to you from here could help if you wanted to try.

Poppy is going to be spayed in a few weeks. I haven't tried to bond them since. The problem is Poppy she is very dominent, she was the one who started the fighting. I don't know whether its her hormones but she tries to mount my cats :roll:

They are gorgeous buns!! Love Poppy's stripes across her bum!!:D You might be able to try rebonding them once she's spayed and some of her hormones have been dumped :D :D

I should think there's every chance the two of them will re-bond a few weeks after she's been neutered. Good luck with it!

Neil

Back