• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does anyone have a bun ...

beckiboo186

Warren Veteran
... like Rhia? Not really sure how to explain, but looking at Rhi she always always seems sort of claustrophobic, caged in. She has her massive hutch (sure most of you've seen it) and when shes let out she goes mad, but shes very much wild-bunny like. Found it a bit hard to cope with her recently but tonight i've been just sat chatting to her and have kinda accepted that shes her, and all the things that could be seen as maybe a little bit negative make up who she is, but it did get me wondering about if she will ever be happy :? She seems like she should be in a field, free (those who dont know me, dont worry i wont be letting her out in the wild ;)) Xx

Pippa was very much like that but since spaying and bonding her with MJ she is happy, I can see she is happy which is lovely... before that I used to worry how sad she seemed :(

Some of it is definately hormonal, the 'humming' and 'buzzing' .... :oops: but I really dont think that the general 'wild behaviour' is hormone related :? Esther, Shes not hard to catch really, no Xx

Pippa was very much like that but since spaying and bonding her with MJ she is happy, I can see she is happy which is lovely... before that I used to worry how sad she seemed :(

Aww Bless her, Rhi never seems sad. Always binkies and happy flops ... just seems so enclosed. The hutch used to swamp Tills and it overwhelmed her for a while, but Rhia just seems cramped in it!

Ruby's like that. They live in a 9' x 6' enclosure, with lots to do, different levels, tunnels etc, but she always looks like she wants to run and run and never top! Even when they're in their run extension on the grass, she still looks a little claustrophobic. Could be the Belgian Hare in her.

Back