• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oswaldtwistle Mills Rabbits

kayjay

Warren Veteran
I was pleasantly surprised today. I went to Ossie Mills with some friends and one of them said 'let's go and see the rabbits'... well my heart sank thinking I'm going to find some rabbits living in a tiny hutch uncared for. The enclosure was large, covered and had a decent sized hutch filled with hay in it. There were three small rabbits, two lops and one lionhead all running within the enclosure, all healthy and happy. They'd dug their own burrows but the wire was sunk outside the enclosure so you could see they couldn't dig out. The only thing was there was a large pond in it so their land was around the pond, not sure what they make of the pond as I don't think they can swim (can they?), but apart from that I'd say well done Ossie Mills :thumb:

That sounds quite good :)
Bunnies can swim if they have to but they would not choose to do so unless absolutely necessary.
Rather like me actually :?

Janex

Back