• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

norty twinkle and caramel!!!

touie

Wise Old Thumper
went out to the garden to get her in and couldn't find her again. Then i looked over the neighbours fence and saw a little wet bunny binkying away in the middle of their lawn looking very pleased with herself :roll:

She's managed to chew a hole through the fence! Not hard as the whole fence is rotten, I keep complaining about it to the letting agents but nothings been done :(

The neighbour wasn't in either so i had to climb over the fence to retrieve her :shock:

Last edited:
grrr was sitting here in my pj's and had a knock on the door, apparently Caramel was running around my neighbours garden and she told me she has rat poison down :shock: :( I went and got her but 2 escappees in 2 days. I'm not going to be able to let them out of their runs until something can be done with the fence :(

bad bunnys lol thats why snow is only alowed to hop around in the house right now she got into next doors garden little minx she is

Well all was well neither bun appeared to have found the poison :D and I think my dad has fixed the fence while I was away ( or at least covered the hole!) fingers crossed it holds!!! He also got attacked by a grumpy caramel (or so he said, no flesh wounds though!!!) as she hadn't been allowed out the whole time i was away :roll:

Back