• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New talking toys

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Have you seen them they're funny, except they go off during the night and I got a flashy one for deaf Dill :lol:

:lol: i saw one on the internet last night i was debating whether to get it but i actually think my buns would be scared of it. i think it would do better with lonely people like me who has no one to talk to :roll:

Im tempted to get mine one but ahem I have a feeling it might scare me in the middle of the night too :shock: :lol: Ive got enough with Jack, Louis and Lottie jingling their bell balls :roll: :lol:

Thwy say, oh you've got me, I'm going to get you, giggle, actuallt they say quite a bit.

they are really funny, our twins get really annoyed by them and throw them around even more, hence they make even more noise and annoy them even more :)

they have loads of things that they say that its hard to remember atm.

more than happy to play one down the phone, if you call us during office hrs.

I must get those, they sound awesome, keep me company when Im home alone too, sad huh :oops: :lol:

i bought holly one and whenn hse chucked it down the ramp she sped into her bedrom and wouldn't come out again :lol:

MIne like them, although they've stopped taking as much notice now they've had them a week. :lol:

Back