• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

transport needed YO26 are to Leicester

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Is anyone able to help transport a bunny to me from the Boroughbridge area to me in Leicester?
If you can help please pm me or ring 0116 2869887

Too many buns - I'm confused as :censored: :lol:

But I can travel from M1 J40 to you with this bun at same time as taking the Barnsley bun to you - if there is a Barsnley bun & I've not made it up??

Too many buns - I'm confused as :censored: :lol:

But I can travel from M1 J40 to you with this bun at same time as taking the Barnsley bun to you - if there is a Barsnley bun & I've not made it up??

BARC have a Barnsley to London bun but there is no Sheffield to Leicester bun ;) Im gone a few days and the whole world falls apart......:lol:

BARC have a Barnsley to London bun but there is no Sheffield to Leicester bun ;) Im gone a few days and the whole world falls apart......:lol:

:lol:

Ok - I can take as many buns as necessary from J40 M1 to meet Jill. No more than 1 single or 1 pair can stop here overnight though, cos limited space!

Is this bun coming to you Jane? Or do you just like to watch bun-run threads develop:lol:

Just to put a spanner in the works...I could probably do the middle bit (Barnsley to Nottingham), or the end bit (Nottingham to Jill's). Or even both if they didn't have to happen on the same day.

Might even be able to pick up from Boroughbridge if only I knew where it was :?: :?: :?:

Angie...are you already going from Barnsley to Jill's, or has this been cancelled?

Let me know if I'm needed (will need more info though, I'm v. confused :? ).

Amy

To clear up

thr bun that was coming from sheffield to me is no longer coming

but we have another special bunster who needs to come to me..staying here for 4 or 5 weeks then being adopted by Jane..will explain more when I post pics of the bunny in question:D

Angie if you can help with this would be fantastic:D Amy how far up M1 could you go to meet Angie? Might save her a few miles..I can then meet you

Amy how far up M1 could you go to meet Angie? Might save her a few miles..I can then meet you

I could go as far up the M1 as needed, as long as I don't have to drive to Leicester the same day. Would you be able to meet me at Nottm juntion of M1? Or I could hold bunny here temporarily, and drive down to you at a later date?

Seeing as I already do Nottingham to Leicester every weekday evening, is it any help if I do this bit - saves anyone having to do extra mileage.

Hi ange..yep you could do notts bit:D

Perahps amy could fetch from Angie further up M1 then meet you at Notts?
Now need to decide a day:D

I live at M1 Junction 37, so can come to Notts, or meet someone partway. I'm available evenings - although struggling a bit next week cos Hopper thing Tues, Work thing Wed & Thurs is Pole dancing! However Mick is off, so i can tell him to meet someone during day!

Has to be an evening or weekend for me I'm afraid. I might be able to get time off work, but I'd need to know well in advance.

Who's doing the first bit? According to my b/f Boroughbridge is in Geordie land, near Darlington!

Has to be an evening or weekend for me I'm afraid. I might be able to get time off work, but I'd need to know well in advance.

Who's doing the first bit? According to my b/f Boroughbridge is in Geordie land, near Darlington!

It's near York. I do go to York every Thurs, & if it's the person I think it is, I've met them on M1 before now

So preliminary running order is as follows (please correct me if I'm wrong)...

Boroughbridge to M1 (j?) - Person who has bun
M1 (j?) to Barnsley - Angie
Barnsley to Nottingham - Me (Amy)
Nottingham to Leicester - Ange

Any ideas about when this is happening?

So preliminary running order is as follows (please correct me if I'm wrong)...

Boroughbridge to M1 (j?) - Person who has bun
M1 (j?) to Barnsley - Angie
Barnsley to Nottingham - Me (Amy)
Nottingham to Leicester - Ange

Any ideas about when this is happening?

Sounds good to me.

Depends on person with bun now - if Amy can't meet same day, bun can stop here overnight

Back