• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tree doesn't even get chance..........

BirdieBun

Wise Old Thumper
To put her bns on RU for rehoming cos I keep falling in love :oops:

*****GOSSIP ALERT*****

Well as most of you know I recently homed Bobby one of Tree's rescues:

150507053.jpg

:love: :love:

Well NOW!!! She has a black single female lop in and I am in love!!!!!! My 2 dream buns for a while have been a black lop and a dutch bun and well last night I asked JOn about having a 6th addition and he didn't tell me off so :shock: :D As things stand providing bonding goes well etc this will be my beautiful baby girl :love:

Ebony.jpg

Ebony2.jpg

loooooooooooooooool well I said no more after Little Man but well I have room for another bun so I think well why not offer this lil cutie a home too! I wouldn;t have any more bun housing so this really will be my last :lol: :lol: :lol:

:D Awwwwwwwwwwwww shes just so crummy thanks guys for being so excited for me :D

Ali yes she does look like your gorgeous little Bella :love:

err buns 7 and 8 nooooo waaaaaaaaaaaaay :lol:

steph you met her? omg! is she gorgeous?:D

thanks for all the lovely comments guys :love:

Ive not met her Carys only seen the piccie and shes lovely. I did spot The Bobster in your piccie :wave:

Aww yup Steph I keep picking him up for cuddles cos hes so teeeeeeeeeny and I cant resist poor little mite as he is although he charges at me every morning to move me out the way so he can try to get out their house into the garden! lololololol!!!!!!!!!!!! Bossy little soul as he is!

Thanks Becca :D

Back