• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our garden, one year on (loads of photos)

Bavarian Bunny

Wise Old Thumper
You may have noticed that I have an obsession with plants and gardening, even though I am not an expert when it comes to designing and planting up a garden. I just looked at photos I took since I started redesigning the garden, and I thought I'd share them with the garden fans among you.
Sorry, no lawnmowing hunk. :D

This is one side of the garden, looking south from the house, towards the nice neighbours with their lovely garden.

This was last year in March, just after we had moved in:

garden3.jpg

Then May last year:

gardenmay1.jpg

January 2007:

winter1.jpg

March 2007:

gardenview2.jpg

April 2007:

aprilgarden1.jpg

May 2007:

May302007a.jpg

The view towards west. We had to remove the tree that was right outside the sliding door, because it was damaged by some disease.

March 2006:

garden1.jpg

May 2006:

gardenmay2.jpg

May 2007:

May302007b.jpg

This part of the garden has the neighbours' garage block, which provides a good shelter, and a nice wall to grow climbers against.

March 2006:

garden2.jpg

August 2006 (with the biggest sunflower we ever had):

AugGarden.jpg

September 2006:

sunflowerupdate.jpg

March 2007 (after starting to build the pond):

gardenview1.jpg

April 2007:

aprilgarden2.jpg

May 2007:

may302007.jpg

It has become a big collection of plants, and I don't really want to know how much money we spent on the garden in this one year. Probably enough to go on a nice holiday, but we will probably stay at home and enjoy our garden this summer. :lol:

Wow, BB, it just shows the value of regular photos! We videoded our house through all the stages to where it is now including building a complete kitchen and nostalgically watch it now and then!
Your garden has really come on and is well worth the price of a holiday.

Neil

your garden is looking lovely when we moved into our house our garden was disgusting 180 ft of jungle and glass you name it and it was there we have spent two years getting our garden sorted by missing out on holidays etc. It was definitely worth it. Well done on your garden.
Sallyx

Wow what a difference, it looks absolutely beautiful:D

Don`t fancy coming down & attacking mine for me do you? It`s a bit of a mammoth task! Stinging nettle city!:roll:

Su.x

Back