• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hope.....improvement ?????

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
YAY...

Hope has come out to play by herself this morning ...since shes been poorly ive been having to lift her out and then shes just sat there or hopped back in .

she is actualy looking interested in things around her today and poking her nose into everything ....i see a glimse of my old Hope in there :love: :love: :love:
shes still wobbly and her legs dont quite behave as they should but i feel this is still a real positive step. :D

i dont expect miracles ...although if one happened it would be nice :) ...i know once we stop the steroids she may go back down hill ...but for now im smileing . :D

Awwwwwwwwww YAY for Hope awwww you really love your lil girl dont you Angie - I cant believe how far she has come since being with you :love:

Awwwwwwwwww YAY for Hope awwww you really love your lil girl dont you Angie - I cant believe how far she has come since being with you :love:

Oh yes ...i love my Hope :love: :love: :love:

i love all my bunnies but Hope has a special place in my life ....could it be down to sharing my bedroom with her for 6 months :? :? :roll:

That's good news, I've been thinking about her.

We are all keeping our fingers and paws crossed here in Sheffield for her continued improvement.

Rabs

Back