• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Perfect poos

Isabel

Warren Veteran
All these poo threads made me quite aware that my buns poos weren't quite as they should be. They always have hay though!
However I've taken the hay rack out and gone back to putting fresh hay in there litter tray and topping it up several times a day and their hay intake has rocketed. their pooh is now lovely and gold and filled with hay :angel:
I was so excited yesturday that I told o/h who wasn't impressed! tht is untill I compared it to car oil and that it shouldn't be brown but golden, suddenly he cared! I must try to think of a car analogy for why its important to wash up and buy me things :lol:

Has the Poo Thread actually had a useful purpose then :D ?

Neil

:lol: :lol:
I knew you'd reply!

Yes definatly because I wanted to compete but I was ashamed of my poos :oops:

It's certainly been an education :D
And I think its made us all inspect the poops more than often...I measured one last night though and it's in no way a cotender for biggest poo. Maybe most golden though :D

I've been looking at Audrey's poos more cos of that thread :lol: They defiently are more golden with eating more hay :lol:

I think I'd better cancel the next thread I was planning!
When I first started the Giant Poo thread I was a bit concerned that I might have gone too far (and maybe some people think I have) but it's had some nice comments. I didn't ever expect it to raise poo awareness though! :D

Neil

What is the next one you're planning? :shock: :lol:

Seriously though I think things like that are really useful - I've learnt so much from this forum that I wouldn't have otherwise known- including big golden poos are a sign of good health :thumb: :lol: .... and that really does help with Audrey cos she's had stasis a couple of times and small poos can be a sign somethings going wrong.

What is the next one you're planning? :shock: :lol:

Seriously though I think things like that are really useful - I've learnt so much from this forum that I wouldn't have otherwise known- including big golden poos are a sign of good health :thumb: :lol: .... and that really does help with Audrey cos she's had stasis a couple of times and small poos can be a sign somethings going wrong.

Snap! Barney had stassis and he's got the beginings of spurs...I hate going to the dentist so I don't want Barney to have to go!

You have to do the next thread! You never know you could save somebunnys life :D

I have three more threads planned currently though I don't expect any to be particularly educational. One is another growing up one (like Florence 9-16 and 17-24 weeks), another is a rabbit chat one and the last is a general chat thread. I think I spend far too much time being on here or thinking about being on here :roll: :lol: ! I don't like to start too many threads (quality over quantity).

Neil

I have three more threads planned currently though I don't expect any to be particularly educational. One is another growing up one (like Florence 9-16 and 17-24 weeks), another is a rabbit chat one and the last is a general chat thread. I think I spend far too much time being on here or thinking about being on here :roll: :lol: ! I don't like to start too many threads (quality over quantity).

Neil

Mine is the other way round :lol:
It also depends on how much alcohol I have consumed and how much uni work I have to do...loke now, I'm supposed to be doing an essay but instead I start a thread on golden poohs! :lol:

Back