• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

MESSAGE FOR JILL AND ANG (Honneybunnies)

Hi Jill and Ang,

Just want to say a big thank you to both of you for looking after Bambi while I went away. It was lovely to see you both on Sunday. When you went Bambi got hold of the Cockeral again and now it has no beak at all. This time John saw her..... so I couldn't cover for her, now Bambi is the only 7 year old rabbit I know with an Asbo.
Love Carol

Hi Jill,
The boys are fine. For the first time today I was able to have them out in the garden and stay close to them. They let me touch their nose and then pick them up without hopping away, but only once! They will get use to me in the end....John says everyone gets use to me in time!
Love Carol x x x x

Hi Jill and Ang,

Just want to say a big thank you to both of you for looking after Bambi while I went away. It was lovely to see you both on Sunday. When you went Bambi got hold of the Cockeral again and now it has no beak at all. This time John saw her..... so I couldn't cover for her, now Bambi is the only 7 year old rabbit I know with an Asbo.
Love Carol

Hi Carol :wave: - so do you know some younger rabbits with ASBOs then?:lol: :lol:

I know Jill sometimes says some of the rescue rabbits are vandals in their hutches, I didn't realise she meant literally.:lol::lol: Now I know why she advises padlocks on hutch doors, its not really to keep foxes & cats out, its to keep the vandals in.:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hi,
No I don't know any younger rabbits with Asbos.....I just thought Bambi had gotten to the age of 7 without one then gets one at her age....she is old enough to know better! She is the most loving,laid back rabbit I have ever come across, but when she comes in the house and sees this cockeral standing on the floor she goes mad. She becomes a different rabbit....the first time she saw it she bit the whole tail off in one swoop! I stuck it on before my Husband could see it but I had to do it quick and stuck it on upside down and the tail feathers were going in every direction! She usually picks it up by its feet and slings it over her head and it lands upside down next to her then she starts on it!.....I know what to buy her for Christmas......her own cockeral, but if anyone has one they don't want please post them to Bambi.....care of The Rabbit Correctional Prison.

Carol

Back