• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

last eye update

cheekytikki

Wise Old Thumper
ducheys eye is now perfect again yay! no more eyedrops needed, both buns also had general healthcheck and myxi vaccs

only one slight problem ducheys teeth are burring again (i think i should just feed her my money :lol: :lol: :lol: ) it was quite good actually because the vet we have been seeing has showed me all the inside of ducheys eyes under light and explained various things etc and today i got to have a good look in duchess's mouth with the probey thing and got to see where her teeth were burring etc and what a normal tooth looked like (thanks teegs) i like to be shown these things :oops: so i have giot to keep an eye on her eating and if i am worried at any time she needs to go back and have them burred :D

Hi, Cheekytikki! Can I ask what eye drops Duchy was having and for how long? Doing research for my bun's eye problem! Thanks, Claire x

as jane said her eye problem was due to a hay seed getting stuck in her eye she had a cream called fuci... something will do a search for it or will attempt to find the box :D

Thanks, Jane and Abi! Glad Duchey is getting better - poor thing, her eye must have been sore, sorry I missed that. Claire x

thanks everyone :D

forgot to say the vet had to flip teegra because she couldnt see his teeth properly (naughty boy kept struggling and chewing the little light scope thing)
and omg it was the first time i had properly seen his tummy since his moult and it is completely snow white from neck to tail and right across, i only just refrained from giving him big kisses on it :oops: :oops: :lol:

Back