• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Furby went missing 2day but found now

karen354

Warren Veteran
Fudge and Furby was having their garden playtime this morning, I was outside with them but nipped in the conservatory for less than a minute.
I came out and couldn't find Furby anywhere :( our garden isn't a large garden and bunny proofed :shock: I just couldn't understand where she could of gone. . I then looked into next doors garden and there she was! They have large conifers so there was no way I could get her, the neighbours are on hoilday and they have a very high locked side gate...
I screamed for my 11 year old to come and help me, I ripped our new side fence up god knows where I got the strength from but I did it..There was a very small gap under the conifers my daughter managed to climb under and get Furby :D I knew we had to get her there and then because she could of got into the other neighbours that have dogs. All I can think of that shes climbed onto our bench and then jumped over the fence :( she wouldn't of been able to get back even if she had wanted ..

Wow :shock: that must have been such a shock. So pleased you have found her :D Im not sure any outdoor space can ever be 100% bunny proof, buns are just so ingenious with their escape methods.

:shock: :shock: Gosh Karen..what a heart-stopping moment or two for you! She is a bit of a kangaroo, mind you:lol: I'm glad you found her quickly.

Little madam has been trying to jump over the fence again, she can't now though because I've moved the bench and we've put extra mesh so theres no chance she can go anywhere again...

She's always up for escaping either trying to dig her way out or jump her way to freedom..

Little madam has been trying to jump over the fence again, she can't now though because I've moved the bench and we've put extra mesh so theres no chance she can go anywhere again...

She's always up for escaping either trying to dig her way out or jump her way to freedom..

The silly girl doesn't know when she's well off, Karen! Tell her if she doesn't behave you'll send her back to Auntie Hilda who'll have her confined in the run:lol:

Back