• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Alice Pictures

Roz

Warren Scout
28052007008.jpg

I think Alice has decided she is the Queen of the Box! Mind you she was hunting for wild brocoli at the time!

18052007004.jpg

We decided to see how long she could stand to have her nose rubbed - Kev lost! she was prepared to sit there forever :D

09042007053.jpg

This is our entry for the Derby this year :D

Oh my what a stunner !! :love:
She looks just like my Libby. Is she a Continental Giant ? I still dont know if Libby is a Conti or a Flemish :?

Janex

She looks just like my Libby. Is she a Continental Giant ? I still dont know if Libby is a Conti or a Flemish :?

Janex

to be honest I don't really know :oops:

She seems to love having her picture taken, Fred won't keep still and comes out as a blur :roll:

Janex

Flemish only come in Steel or black - so if shes any colour other than that shes a conti or a british giant - do you have a piccie?

Back