• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ooh I have found a local(ish) stockist of....

Rabbers

Mama Doe
Oxbow Bunny Basics T! yay!

I have been trying to reduce the calcium in my buns diet as one keeps getting recurring UTI and so possibly it could be small calcium grains. Well i'll try anything just in case it is that causing it! SO i had been trying to find a local stockist so I can avoid postage costs and I've done it finally - two weeks later - Moss End Garden Village in Bracknell. They were fab too as they only had one left and put it away for me until i could get there on SUnday.
It was a rabbit heaven - loads of Oxbow hays and herbs and dried fruit, so they also got some bags of herbs and some dried papaya.

They are gradually being shifted over as I speak and are not leaving it til last, so seem to like it!

It also can't hurt as Rolo was also prone to a dirty bottom when i got her a year ago. The SS really helped and cleared it up, but its no more alfalfa for this little madam :roll:

I am so chuffed!

Back