• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please can you send vibes for my girls?

Fairy13

Wise Old Thumper
Hiya, our two buns from London, the mum Rowan and her daughter Niamh go in for their spey today.
I've only had one speyed before, Tamlin, and cos she was a bit fat i think she took a good while to come round and get back to normal. (Sh'es since been on a diet and is looking lovely and back to her slimline self!) Rowan and Niamh aren't that way, the vet is very happy with their weight and happy to spey.
But I'm just a bit nervous :oops:
So any vibes you can spare would be very appreciated!
Thank you x x x

Don't worry, I'm sure they'll be fine... just expect them to be very quiet for a few days. I felt so guilty when I got Pippa spayed and getting her to eat was hard, I eventually managed with grated carrot and cucumber. But it's worth it in the long run :)

Loads of vibes coming your way and big (((hugs))) for you, try not to worry too much, I am sure they will be fine

thank you all! Just dropped them off. I'll try very hard not to worry today, I have so much to get done but the urge to sit by the phone in a concerned stupor is a very irrational but wierdly irresistible one!! Time for a cup of tea! Thanks again, will keep you posted on how they do x x

Our two had to stay in at vets tonight. They say it all went fine but they were very sleepy still so they'd rather they stayed. I know its best for them and my vets will look after them great - but I really miss them!!!!

Sorry to hear you've not got your babies back tonight, hope they're ok by tomorrow for you... my vet let Pippa out and she was so sleepy so at least they're in the right place for tonight

Kathryn xx

Back