• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Horsey Pics! Jane will like these!

catswhiskas

Warren Veteran
I moved Woody and my mum's miniature shetland Hamish to a new yard on Thursday. It was very stressful, more for me I think as I was so worried about them. Basically the yard that we were at was fine but when my Mum got Hamish the women who owned it said that she didn't want him there as "little (unshod) feet cause more damage than big horses feet". He is only 32" high and she never actually saw him. Even the farrier said she was mad! Also the mother and daughter team I share they yard with were, as ever with horsey people, a little unpredictable for my liking. The daughter once had a right screaming go at me one day, for nothing and that put me off. So the move was good all round. Anyway here are their pics shortly after there arrival at their new gaff!

stuff244.jpg

My boy Woody surveying his new grounds!

stuff226.jpg

It was all too much for Hamish he had to have a nap! I think Woody looks a bit like a mare with his foal in this lol!

stuff224.jpg

My Boy again!

stuff230.jpg

Hamish! Little cutie!

stuff238.jpg

Little and Large, the best of friends!

They are lovely. Hamish is so cute. I don't know anything about horses - didn't realise they sleep lying down. This makes me feel better as last week we drove past a field with a horse lying down and we though he/she was sick or dead and it upset me. Now I know!

awww they are both gorgeous :love:

on the last pic was woody standing in an unfortunate place or was he very excited to be in his new home? :oops: :lol:

PMSL Cheekytikki yes he was very excited the little sod. Had to go and ruin a perfectly good photo didn't he! He doesn't often get it out. Woody by name Woody by nature :rolleyes: Trust you to notice ;)

PMSL Cheekytikki yes he was very excited the little sod. Had to go and ruin a perfectly good photo didn't he! He doesn't often get it out. Woody by name Woody by nature :rolleyes: Trust you to notice ;)

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: i dont know what you mean!! :eek: ;) :lol:

anyway it was hard to miss (no pun intended)

They are both beautiful!! I know what you mean about you being more stressed than them. I used to have a pony and was exactly the same!!! I hope they settle in well x x x :wave:

Back