• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dooley the Cabbit!

cannonwoman

Warren Veteran
Dooley`s getting on really well with my cats, so we`re now calling him a `cabbit`!:lol: :lol:

Here`s some piccies of my boy & some of his feline friends:

DSC00006-7.jpg

Just going to say "Hello" to Dukie.

DSC00008-3.jpg

Keeping an eye on `mischievious` Casper!

DSC00010-1.jpg

On the bed with his friend Jess.

And here`s a few more of him enjoying being a housebunny:D

DSC00009-3.jpg

"Yes mummy, i think i could get used to this bed"!

DSC00011.jpg

The dissapearing bum shot!

DSC00018-3.jpg

"Think i`ll have a rest now mum, all this exploring`s worn me out"!

Hope you like,
Su.x

Aww lovely pics, the cabbit is so cute... so is the cats, i love cats:D .
I love how you have all the beds in a row :lol: xx

So glad you all like:D

Pringle: we also have radiator beds hanging on the top of our 4 poster which some of the cats sleep in! It`s fine unless they decide to jump down on you in the middle of the night!:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Su.x

I love how cats always look so 'unimpressed' with other animals :lol:
Dukie says "what the *@!$* is that!" :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He often looks like he`s frowning but really is sooooooooo soppy, just hasn`t quite worked out what the `floppy eared thing` is yet!:rolleyes: :lol: :lol:

Awwwww, brilliant pics :lol: :lol: :lol:

I introduced mine the other day and got this pic

Picture193.jpg

Fibber looks like a grump in the pic, but she is the softest little puddy cat i have ever known. They had a good sniff of each other then went their seperate ways :lol:

Wonder what they were saying :? :lol:

Awwwww, brilliant pics :lol: :lol: :lol:

I introduced mine the other day and got this pic

Picture193.jpg

Fibber looks like a grump in the pic, but she is the softest little puddy cat i have ever known. They had a good sniff of each other then went their seperate ways :lol:

Wonder what they were saying :? :lol:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww:love: :love: :love: :love:

Fibber has a similar expression on her face to Dukie! Trying to work out the the long eared thing is!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Great pics......We have introduced our Puddy Kat to the rabbits, they have even sniffed each other.:D :D. I'm always right next to him, as i'm always worried that he is going to pounce on them.

Do you have any concerns like that with yours....

Back