• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dolly....

... well I posted some photos of Barley a few weeks back and I thought this weekend it shold be Dolly's turn.

I actually wanted to get some "action" shots, but it seemed as soon as I pointed the camera at Dolly she got all shy and wouldn't move until the camera was turned away... or perhaps I hadn't negotiated the right contact terms???

Well firstly there are some taken out in the garden on Saturday:

She's looking a bit podgy in this one but I think it's just the angle ;)
Dolly_3961.jpg

Looking more slim line here:
Dolly_3968.jpg

This was inside where I tried to get some action shots, but I failed, so this is one of her washing... she did do the cute face washing thing but was facing away from the camera :roll:
Dolly_3974.jpg

Well they say never to work with children and animals :)

For those who are interested the photos were taken with a Canon 20D and a 24-105 L IS USM F4 (borrowed from my Mum).

Well thanks for taking the time to look at them.

Hannah

Love the blurred background effect of the first 2.. and you read my mind - I was going to ask what camera did you use :roll:

Thanks everyone... Dolly is so cute with her fluffy little bits and it always amazes me how "white" she keeps here white bits :lol:

I got her as a rescue bun and she was an unwanted pet but I don't know anything else about her background. I've had her about 3 and a half years now... she's... just so sweet!! :D

Back