• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hope my dustfree hay arrives tomorrow

karen354

Warren Veteran
I've finally run out of the buns favourite hay :( I went and got some from the pet shop which none of them will touch..
I've got 10 bags on order got my fingers it comes tomorrow..

My order from them came fairly quickly. The bunnies absolutely love it!

Be that dustfreehay.co.uk?
I've just e-mailed them about postage to the Shetland Isles so here's hoping I get a response :)

The stuff they are currently on is ridiculously dusty, full of seeds which get caught up in their coats and just generally pants!

I've just got another bag of this for Rosie - she loves it :)

I think their website says despatch may be slightly slow this week due to staff holidays, but it does usually arrive fairly quickly :D

How long does one bag of this hay last, generally?

At the moment I have Frankie and Jenny on a bag of vacuum packed meadow hay which they both like, but recently it's been quite dusty and bitty :( I'd like to order some of the dust free hay, but they eat so much I wonder if it'd just be really expensive... currently I spend about a fiver a week on hay.

How long does one bag of this hay last, generally?

At the moment I have Frankie and Jenny on a bag of vacuum packed meadow hay which they both like, but recently it's been quite dusty and bitty :( I'd like to order some of the dust free hay, but they eat so much I wonder if it'd just be really expensive... currently I spend about a fiver a week on hay.

I've ordered 10 bags which works out £4 per bag, usually 1 sac lasts me around 3 weeks for 4 bunnies...Since the bunnies have been having this hay their poo's have gone really big and healthy..

I've tried the meadow hay from the hayexperts and it's good, green, fresh and dust free too and it's cheaper than this

My buns love it too, its so nice. Its expensive though (but no where near as expensive as timothy hay). Thing is, the buns like it so much, they have turned into snobs and wont touch any other hay.... and i go through about a bag a week...

I was thinking of trying some of this for Oscar,I don't really want to get 10 bags all at once in case he won't eat it (fussy bunn):lol:
about how much do you get in one of the £7.99 bags? as it doesn't mention weight of the bags on the website
Thanks.

Ooops sorry just read the webpage *properly* each of them is just under 2kilos each:oops:

Last edited:
No my hay hasn't arrived :( I emailed them though and they have been away for a few days so theres a delay. I'll have to go and buy another bag from the petshop later on to tide me over until it does arrive..

KAREN!!!!! I can nip down tomorrow and let you have one of mine :wave:

Oh no what bad luck I've missed the delivery man by one minute :( .. I left at 15.55 to take my son to a party I was out 5 minutes I came straight back and the card said he'd tried to deliver at 15.56 :evil: :evil:
... The depot isnt that far away from me though so I'll go and collect it later...

I keep mine in the cupboard under the stairs. Everytime I go in to get the hoover out it smells like a meadow!!:lol:

Back