• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Charlie and his new wife bun Maizie

charlie3

Warren Scout
Hi everyone, :wave:
I adopted Maizie (previously known as Flossie) on Saturday form Jill at honeybunny's. The initial meeting went well however Charlie was a big wuss and kept running away from her!!! He's bigger than her as well, although most men are scared of women aren't they!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
This continued for the first night but yesterday things improved. There has never been any aggression, just a bit of humping :shock: and chasing round in circles. This morning i went out to them and they were grooming each other :love: :love: :love:
Maizie has settled in so well and seems to love the nice big hutch as she runs/jumps around, in and out of wooden tunnels and boxes!! So cute to watch them.
Here's some piccies (some i took last night are not great as it was dark!) I'll get some more later if they'll sit still long enough!! :lol:

charlieandmaizie050.jpg

charlieandmaizie052.jpg

charlieandmaizie046.jpg

I'm not sure how to rotate this photo!!!! Cute one though.

charlieandmaizie042.jpg

I need a new avatar now!! Hope you like the piccies. More later or tomorrow!!

Claire

Aww, they look lovely together... can someone let me know how to go a signature picture? I think I managed to put one on once, but I can't remember how :oops:

Back