• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Midna! (Giant black bunny)

raven_guest

Mama Doe
You may remembe I had three baby contis left on my door not too long ago, well they were all girls! So two went as a pair to a friend of mine (who is getting as addicted to giants as me!) and I was left with the smallest one, a little agouti. She was very sad as she missed her sisters, but I didn't have anyone I could put her with.
Anyhoo I got a call from a lady who took a doe from me before, she is like a master bonder with buns! She had admitted defeat between bonding two does (which she NEVER does) and asked if I had a doe she could swap one with (she had had one of the does longer than the other so wanted to rehome the newer one which was a bit snappy with her doe and seemed happier on her own)
She came to look at Ivo my doe and brought her doe with her. It was instant love! I've never seen that before!
So I was thrilled as Ivo had a great home, but just as good, I got this little (HUGE) sweetheart.
I called her Midna (have any of you played Zelda twilight princess?) as it kinda sounds like midnight. I only got one photo as every time she sees the camera she stamps and runs off!
Picture027-1.jpg

Back