• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

zeb yet another crisis - have finally solved it though :)

well as you will all know, since zeb had that bout of gi stasis we've been panicking at the slighttest alteration in his habits

quite a lot of the time though, especially on a morning ive been finding no poo or very little poo in his litter tray. and of course i've been panicking. but i've also been utterly mystified as he's eating like a proverbial horse, and he's as naughty as ever. he has got the tiniest molar spur but nothing to really worry about.

also every time i let him upstairs onto lola's landing (when lola is in her room) he's doing ridiculous amounts of poo as he marks his territory

this morning we've had another empty litter tray and another crisis. so i settled down to watch him after he had his brekkie. the little tinker IS going to the loo but he's burying it by pulling more hay over his poos :lol:

i cant believe i didnt check it. none of the others bother to cover up their bowel movements and he certainly didnt used to. im sure he's doing it to wind me up :lol:

Like I always say, I only have to look at mine funny and they stop eating.

I'm paranoid about their bathroom habits and I'm even thinking about getting my friend to pop round when I graduate so that they can be fed at the usual time.

Back