• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hot Topic: Best Rabbit Toys

Tamsin

Administrator
Staff member
I thought a fun thing to do as a forum would be to post a 'hot topic' for the week to get the friendly debates going and maybe learn some new things.

This weeks topic: What's the best toy (or game) for keeping your rabbit(s) entertained? Feel free to include a photo.

and Molly loved the vine ball stuffed with hay
(obvious from this photo, not to leave them unsupervised with this one)

DSC00502.jpg

Teddy loves the free jingle ball I got when I joined the RWA. If he thinks he's being ignored he picks it up and throws it around the run until you let him out :lol:

willow baskets from the hay experts - i fill them with hay and then they get flung across the room, tipped upside down and chewed to death. they are also very cheap so its easy to replace them :D

Mine like anything food related really :lol:
Toilet roles stuffed with scrummy hay is a favourtite also willow balls and egg boxes that they like to throw around :D

At the moment Piper is loving the stick game. This involves me holding a stick out for him, Piper then grabs it and throws it away. I run out of sticks long before Piper gets bored of this. It's so funny to watch, he sort of becomes possessed and won't give up until I have been disarmed of all sticks!:lol:

My lot love their plastic plant pot and their plastic box with a hole cut in.. :)

They ignore all the rabbit toys I put in :roll: they destroy willow balls within about an hour, the treat ball just sits in the corner full of pellets whilst they spend their time throwing the plant pot around and playing inside and on top of the upturned box :D

DEfinately the RWA jingle ball, and the Frankie Ferret/ Russel Rabiit feeding ball.

The jingle ball is used to wake us up for food etc

Both loved VERY much

they just eat the willow balls.

Treat ball, and cardboard tubes stuffed with veg/hay.

I also bought them a wigwam willowy thing, which I stuffed with hay. It had a little opening for them go get the hay out, but Leila decided to eat the top off it instead! :roll:

The grassy rolls from pampered piggies, hopefully they will be getting more in because mine love them!

DSC00883.jpg

DSC00843.jpg

DSC00914.jpg

The baskets from the hay experts and the seagrass mats :D And Buu loves the wooden bunny throw toys :lol:

Apple and pear sticks from bunnybasics.

The willow stars from pampered piggies.

The dustpan and brush! :roll: I leave them on top of the hutch in the playhouse and every morning they are on the floor,so one of them has been up there and lobbed them down! I like to think they want to help me tidy up :lol:

just bought a grass tube and carrot and coriander cookie baking set from pampered piggies after all your advice....

How long do they take to arrive usually as im moving house?????????

Oscar has a football and he likes to run
round

and

round

and

round

and

round

and

round

and

round

and

round it in circles all day long lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol:

Silly billy

Definately their little tents and tunnels!! They love them in their runs when they're stuck inside on wet days...
2007_0204Image0042.jpg

2007_0204Image0048.jpg

Definetly a big cardboard box with 2 entrances at least, cut small so as they have to chew at them to make them bigger. :lol: They LOVE to sleep under them, shove 'em, fling them around, jump on top of them to get a better view as well as rip the 'roof'. You can often hear them bashing it to pieces or chewing it when sitting on the patio.:lol:

Other than that, anything made from willow or cardboard, different hays, tunnels and anything else thats flingable!:lol:

Mine love their treat balls filled with dried banana and mango, the smell drives them crazy and they go nuts with the ball trying to get them out!! they also like the seagrass mats and willow balls from hay experts and the willow rolls from pampered piggies, they are perfect for stuffing with hay and the burgess herb sticks fit perfectly inside and it takes the buns ages to get them out. they also love a card board box!

just bought a grass tube and carrot and coriander cookie baking set from pampered piggies after all your advice....

How long do they take to arrive usually as im moving house?????????

2 days to get here :D And im in Jersey so it will probably be quicker getting to you :lol:

Back