• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Florence Age 17-24 Weeks

Neil-and-Maria

Warren Veteran
As promised here's Florence from 17-24 weeks.

17 Weeks

17weeks0022.jpg

18 Weeks

18weeks0004.jpg

19 Weeks

19weeks0015.jpg

20 Weeks

20weeks0010.jpg

21 Weeks

21weeks0035.jpg

22 Weeks

22weeks0046.jpg

23 Weeks

23weeks0022.jpg

24 Weeks

24weeks0006.jpg

And that's my dear Florence! A bit of advice for anyone getting a baby rabbit, photograph it weekly because before you know it, it will be grown up!

Neil

Last edited:
Awww great pictures and its nice to have you on there as a sort of human ruler :lol:

I must agree with you about photographing babies. I'm always shocked to see how much Barney has grown even though he was already 4 months when I got him he towers over Roxy now.

She really is adorable. A few months back I met a couple of Agouti Giants at a Rescue. Oh if only I had more room.........

Janex :D

PS What camara do you have ? Your pics are really good

Fantastic pics Neil, looks like you're struggling to hold her in the last one. I can't believe how quickly she grew, she's stunning

Awww great pictures and its nice to have you on there as a sort of human ruler :lol:

Unless Neil is shrinking :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Great pics! I always love to see the beautiful Florence :love:
You an Arsenal fan Neil? I grew up 5mins from Highbury, was a jr gunner and use to go to matches every saturday! :D

How tall are you? People always think my giants are much bigger than they are if I take photos with them as I'm only 5ft5 and size 6ish. They always seem disappointed when they see them in the flesh lol.
Florence is gorgeous!

I thought she looked huge at 17 weeks! :lol: Then I noticed your back looking more and more strained! :shock:

She really is a beautiful rabbit. :love:

IsabelM...human ruler as in measurement only! Florence and BooBoo are in charge!

luvabun...oh yes!

Jack's Jane...I saw them, luckily they were "down south"!. These were all taken with our old camera, a Fuji Finepix 3000...great for stills, not so good for action shots!

kayjay...she seemed to put on a pound every week!

Jacqui_uk...I hope I am :D !

Rallybunny...best thing we did after getting her!

CottonMather...I know you love Florence. Portsmouth is my hometown team but it's been Arsenal and England for me since Malcolm Macdonald signed for a massive £333,333!

raven_guest...5'10" and was about 12 stone when these were taken!

Aliandbuns...thank you :D !

Doncat5...thank you :D !

touie...me or Florence ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Neil

She is beautiful. The difference between her size in the first and last photos is incredible. Nice to see you Neil.

Siona...thank you :D

The Duchess...good luck! She is my favourite (if I'm allowed) but she's definitely NOT a human rabbit. She will start to bite your shoulders immediately on picking her up :roll:.

Fifibutton...so glad we photographed her. There are pictures from 9-16 weeks lower down. And I've apologised for me being in them already :lol:!

Neil

Back