• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone between Manc & Notts...

CottonMather

Warren Veteran
... Hello :wave:
I'm going to be taking a bun called Bob down to his new home in East Sussex with Su (cannonwoman) from Nottingham...
Bob is currently with Elaine at Tameside rabbit and guinea pig rescue on the outskirts of Manchester.
If anyone is able to get Bob from Tameside, and bring him to Nottingham, or even Sheffield before Thursday, I would be very grateful!
If anyone can help with this, please PM me :D
Thanks!

Thankyou faye for posting this up:wave: :D

Can i also add that i would be eternally grateful if someone could help.

Su.x

Sorry, I'm not going down to Nottingham until the end of June now otherwise I'd be only too glad to help. If you haven't managed to get him down to you before then Su, give me a shout and I can do part of the way

ok i might be able to help but it would have to be tomorroe and i would not be able to get to elaines until about 7 oclock cos im working all day

That would be brilliant :thumb:
Would you be able to do Junction 25?
if that's too far, J26 if fine by me - but I don't know it too well :?

Thanks Kathryn :D , do you know if it is accessable from both sides? :?

I don't know, sorry, travelling from Nottingham you don't tend to use it very often. It wouldn't be far though to head to J26 and come up the other side of the M1 if not though.

If you both come off at J26 and head towards Nottingham you pass a big lay-by you could stop in

I don't know, sorry, travelling from Nottingham you don't tend to use it very often. It wouldn't be far though to head to J26 and come up the other side of the M1 if not though.

If you both come off at J26 and head towards Nottingham you pass a big lay-by you could stop in

On the A610 before the next roundabout?

www.multimap.com/maps/#t=l&map=52.98972,-1.22884|18|32&loc=GB:52.9551:-1.14932:14|nottingham|Nottingham,%20NG1%205

On the A610 before the next roundabout?

www.multimap.com/maps/#t=l&map=52.98972,-1.22884|18|32&loc=GB:52.9551:-1.14932:14|nottingham|Nottingham,%20NG1%205

Yes that's right. Or of course you could meet in Ikea, you can't miss the big blue sign :roll:

i think we are just waiting for elaine to reply to fayes pm to say its ok to pick him up

Thankyou Jayney:D :D :D
I really appreciate you offering to help get Little Bob accross.

Please let me know when i can start jumping up & down with excitement again!:oops: :lol: :lol:

Su.x

Back