• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wildlife Centre rabbit care

Sooty

Mama Doe
I was at a W. Centre today where they had rabbits without a scrap of hay to be seen. I asked the woman in charge who said they may have run out then changed her mind and told me in no uncertain terms that they used a complete food and showed me what looked similar to Russell Rabbit. She said it was fine because it had alfafa in it (pronouncing it wrongly) and asked if i had a qualification in rabbits:evil: I said i keep rabbits and have 3 friends with rescues. She was extremely unpleasant but i had to bite my tongue as my kids were with me. They also had rabbits and GPs together and rabbits escape from the pens and live free range outside. I have no idea if they are vaccinated but this is a well known attraction and the message they are giving out is all wrong to me. What can i do?:evil: :evil: :evil:

This sort of thing is fairly common and people often react agressively when challenged about their knowledge. Hope they listen :rolleyes:

Wish id made a challenge. It was just a question in the passing but when she asked for qualifications what could i say:roll: Hope they do listen

Back