• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Shredded Paper Laced With 'Es' ? HELP!!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
I had to order a different type of shredded paper this week as the Farm had run out of the type I usually buy. The alternative stuff is less finely shredded and makes rustling noises as the Buns hop about on it. I dont know if its the noise or the feel of the new shredded paper but it has sent everybun LOOPY :shock: :shock:
As I type I have a Bunster Rave going on around me:shock: Even Grandpa is binkying :shock: :D
I think the paper is laced with drugs cos my Buns are in 'party hard mode':shock: :shock: ......all 40 of them :shock: :shock:

Janex

My buns would like to know where you got this "shredded paper"
54.gif

Is that shredded paper from offices? I use the paper that we shred at home, it is a good mix of all sorts of paper. I have to keep reminding my bf to remove the staples before shredding, though. :roll:
If you would like to have your own shredder, Jane, think about adopting Duchess. She loves to shred newspaper and cardboard. :D

You got any more of that paper left Jane lol :p I would like some! LOL! Are they all blowing whistles and waving glow sticks. :D

Back