• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Billy and Emily, Finally bonded

TheGaffer

Mama Doe
I just wanted to let you all know,

I've done it, we put Billy and Emily in the pen in the garden last weekend and I was very suprised to see them grooming after about an hour!!! These are the 2 year old brother and sister I took in at separate times from the same person.

It didn't last, we moved them inside, I scrubbed Emily's crate with vinegar, and attached the pen. Their still trying to sort out who's boss cos their chasing and humping, but no fur pulling or fighting as such.

The problem is their in the spare bedroom on laminate floor and when they chase they make a dreadful noise clattering about. We're going to get some carpet down this week. What we've being having to do at night is shut one of them in the crate and leave the other in the pen. I know this is probably not helping them establish their heirachy, but it's not for too much longer, til we get the carpet!

I'll post pics soon.....

Nicola

Back