• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my new bunny

honey

Alpha Buck
this is sparky :D , he's been here for just over two weeks and he's definitely got "character" :roll:

you may have seen him when he was called "asbeau" - it really was an appropriate name! i renamed him sparky, hubby has renamed him little git. i think the second is the most appropriate :lol:

he can be really really good and loves to be smoothed but he then turns into a completely different rabbit and lunges and growls :shock: he's already eaten paul's x-box wire and all the straps of my favourite sandals :evil:

sparky.gif

sparkytunnel.gif

being very possesive over o/h flip flops
sparkyshoe.gif

worn out at last!
sparkysleeping.gif

Awwww it`s lovely to see him settled i n his new loving home:D

And yes i agree, he does look like butter wouldn`t melt in his mouth!:lol: :lol:

Su.x

:lol: he's good 90% of the time but when he's bad watch out!!! i'm trying to figure out what makes him change... he drew blood from o/h the other day, i approach him with a small brush to smooth him :oops:

What fantastic photos! It is absolutely wonderful to see this little chap in his new forever home. Thank you so much for giving him such a loving bunny home.

Alice xx

Back