• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poor little rabbit

Pringle

Warren Veteran
:cry: ...

My dad and his girlfiend get about 3 wild bunnies in their garden.. they find them adorable and often put food and water out for them. They are always sitting under the bush and lying sunbathing on the grass....

Well they have chinese poeple next door...:cry: they had visitors..

Well my dads girlfriend heard loads of noise and shouting outside so she looked out the window to the really feirce looking chinese women.. who was throwing sticks/stones etc at the little bunnies:cry: they were also shouting abuse and the sticks had nails coming out of them..
My dads girlfriend then went downstair into the garden and chucked everything they ha thrown into the garden back int theirs...

Later the little girl was out throwing stones and shouting abuse.. so my dads girlfriend then went out and asked politely is she would stop as the rabbit wasnt in her garden so shouldnt be bothering her..
This happened a couple of times but luckily they must be awy home now..

Poor little bunnies dont really come for their little treats and lie in the garden:cry: ...

Some people are just complete :censored: !!

Back