• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

what goes up must come down!

cheekytikki

Wise Old Thumper
but not if your name is duchess!

she has mastered going up the ramp but cant for the life of her work out how to go down (i have tried a ramp and a box to jump down to and loads of temting treats)

any idea or will i have to keep up my checks to see if she needs rescuing :roll: :lol:

It took Pippa weeks to figure out how to come down the ramp in the hutch and even now her and MJ very rarely venture up to the hutch preferring to live in the run :roll:

A day or so isn't long enough, I'd give her more time, she'll get the hang eventually (hopefully). If not is there anyway you can make the ramp less steep or remove the ramp and maybe put a ledge in for her to hop down to?

lol forgot to add that she does know how to use ramps (she used to use it in the crate ) i tried putting a platform underneath to jump on but i think it is more the jumping downa hole that worries her. will keep persevering and make sure to keep food and water on each level thanks :)

Back