• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Best Laid Plan

Roz

Warren Scout
Fred has been out in the garden tonight, and we have several parts of the garden rabbit proofed with small fencing to keep him safe.

Anyway after a couple of mad dashes around the garden he stopped in front of one of these fences and sat and studied it, then sat up and looked again, ran off, ran back sat back down and studied it again, this went on for several minutes, I almost expected him to produce a pen and paper and start drawing his master plan for getting over this obsticle :) (At this point I can hear in my head an Eddie Izzard sketch based on the Italian Job :lol:)

He eventally stretched up as tall as he could and came to conclusion that this mountain was going to have to be climbed another day. This was one of those moments when I wish I had my camera with me. I guess my final thought after this was, why did he want to get in to the smallest part of the garden when the rest to enjoy?

Mine would do that too - they just hate any sort of boundary whatsoever! The woman who had them before me used to let them run around the garden, and they used to dig their way into the neighbours' garden instead, in case it was more interesting. :roll:

mine are like that :roll: i can give them the entire downstairs area and block off the computer desk footwell and the tv stand (which probably together add up to about 2 m2 and that is where they both spend their time desperately trying to get to:roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

They ALWAYS want to be in the tiniest space where you don't want them. It drives me mad!! I'm like, look, freedom, food, run! And they're like, no, we want to eat the wires under your desk! :lol:

Back