• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Venny was just so impressed with his birthday present!

beckiboo186

Warren Veteran
.... he refused to lie on it for days, and now he'll lie on it looking so sorry for himself?!! :lol:

Rhia057.jpg

awwww disgusting d.og! this is not a cute bun...pls post only buns here

Venny says he'd like to see a photo of you before he takes that insult to heart!!! He has LOTS of fans on here, and you have absolutely no right to tell me what to do. Go crawl back under your stone please

Edited to say - MANY thanks to those polite enough to reply with nice messages :)

Its a great picture and the bed looks very comfortable. :D
I like to see photos all pets, they are after all a huge part of the family.

Maria

it was NOT me who wrote that! But i have to tell u i preffer Rabbits much more coz they are clean and cute.....dogs are dirty and **** anywere and they have sex anywere! i found that sooo disturbing...plus they bite with no reason! Some dogs Killed little children! attack on babys!! i know most ppl like dogs..

i dont HATE dogs....i just dont like them...i cant like em..i have been attacked by a dog...that's my right and my opoinion I hope U respect that. :)

.dogs are dirty and **** anywere and they have sex anywere! i found that sooo disturbing...plus they bite with no reason! Some dogs Killed little children! attack on babys!! i know most ppl like dogs..

A rather biased view!:shock: :?

Dogs are easily housetrained/toilet trained

Have you never heard the phrase `Breed like rabbits`, i can assure you i`ve seen far more humping rabbits than dogs!

NO ANIMAL BITES WITHOUT REASON: I have rabbits that bite. Alot of it comes down to how they are treated, brought up & trained. Be it dog, cat or rabbit!

Su

it was NOT me who wrote that! But i have to tell u i preffer Rabbits much more coz they are clean and cute.....dogs are dirty and **** anywere and they have sex anywere! i found that sooo disturbing...plus they bite with no reason! Some dogs Killed little children! attack on babys!! i know most ppl like dogs..

:shock: :roll: :?

Well if you have someone else posting under your username than maybe you should make people aware of what you are writing because there is a post from your username telling Becki to only post pictures of buns here :?

My bunnies hump each other more than I have seen any dogs humping anyway :? I really doubt that Venny has bitten you or killed a child! Im sorry but your post was really uncalled for. If you dont like dogs then just dont post on these threads :roll: I bet you wouldnt like to post pics of your pets here and get nasty comments!

Becki, Venny is as gorgeous as ever in that pic :love: :love: :love: x

And Su, what a cute pic of Sadie :love: :love: :love: x

Back