• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pictures of indoor set ups

cheekytikki

Wise Old Thumper
thought we could get together some indoor set up pics (as there is a sticky about housing pics but they all tend to be outddor ones) it might be useful for someone setting up or getting ideas for inddor buns :D

i will start it of

my old cage/pen set up

22-Oct-2006010.jpg

the rabbit room

rabbitroom004.jpg

and the new cage (and rabbit room)

newcage034.jpg

newcage033.jpg

so lets see your setups :D :D

I don't have a set up as such, just a dog crate with a litter tray and a living room. :p

I've got some old pics of the crate when it was in my bedroom at uni though. Pre Faline.

crate1-1.jpg

mollyd.gif

They've destroyed the tent now though and have a cushy pillow instead, which they like to sit on a dig etc. Plus the carpet in now cream and they have a hayrack and water bowl up the top. The shelf has been replaced with a pine one now too.

Mine used to have this.. and have use it when they are staying at my parents now
newpen1.jpg

However now im in my new house they have the spare bedroom:
bunnyroom1.jpg

its hard to get a decent photo of the entire room so i'll try take more later

My rabbits have a room of their own in which I have separated a small place for my desktop.

kaninchenstallep3.jpg

kaninzimmer00019yt.jpg

kaninzimmer8yu.jpg

Here you see my part of the room:
1011295to9.jpg

Back