• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

reborn dolls

hunnybun

Mama Doe
Someone had given one of those reborn dolls to help raise funds for my rescue. I don't know the best way to go about it! raffle, ebay etc?? any ideas?:wave:

ebay, they're very popular amongst doll collectors and that way you'll pick up the real collectors

Any pics? I'd love to see it, I haven't got one but I would like one one day

Here she is. She is 14 inches with hand rooted hair and painted using heat set genesis paints, she has an open mouth and can suck her thumbs! her name is Lucy.

RebornLucy.jpg

DSC00152.jpg

DSC00151.jpg

Lucy-1.jpg

oh wow it looks so real!! :shock: Is it a plastic type doll or a china one?
i agree i would think you would make the most on ebay;)

Yes def eBay. I would do a bit of research to see how much they cost and set a reserve to make sure it doesn't go for like a pound or something ridiculous. Good luck :D

Im sure someone on here makes them and she sold hers on ebay.
i think they are really good

My boyfriend's mum collects them. They are really difficult to find here, she got hers in America.

I agree that eBay is the best way to go.

Ebay definately, I personally would put a reserve price though just incase you don't get the bids you want. Costs a little more but worth it!
good luck!

Back