• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Activity level?

Deelove

Wise Old Thumper
I was just wondering how active your buns are? I'm trying to work out if my Molly is exceptionally lazy. A lot of the time he'll just stay in his crate, sit on his shelf have a plod about. He'll come out to say hello and get attention and parole the borders of the living room now and then and has 'mad half hours' where he chases around and binkies loads. But somedays he just can't seem to be bothered to come out of his crate.

I would say that the bigger the group the more active they are for my buns, & also, the ones that have a lot of space all the time, don't tend to do any of the mad dashes (with the exception of Polly) that the half in cage/half out cagers (fosters) do.

How spooky, I've just posted a similar thread in care about this! Marlon is sooooooo lazy when I get him out, he seems to prefer stretching out next to the tv than having a good run round! I was beginning to worry!

I guess if they know they can have a dash about when they feel like it they aren't actually bothered about doing anything?

Evo is much the same, he is most lively between about 6am and 10.30am and after 8pm. The rest if the time he spends most of his time chilling.

Mine vary, the "fat camp" buns are fairly inactive at the moment, my group are all pretty individual - Jacob will make mad long distance dashes as will a couple fo the Beatles, the girls chase each other around, Charlie is so laid back he's almost horizontal so not a great deal of activity from him really :rolleyes: they are definately quieter during the day, it's in the mornings and evenings they come alive.

my buns always seem lazy but occasionally (mainly at night) you can hear them running round and playing with their treatball and jingleballs) before i got duchess though teegra was a right lazy little so and so :lol:

Back