• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Indoor Runs

cannonwoman

Warren Veteran
I need to set up an indoor run for Dooley, hopefully something that will attatch to his crate. I`ve seen people before talking about PWS ones but can`t remember where you get them from?
Can someone please post me the link or a link to anything similar.

Thankyou muchly,
Su.x

Thanks Shell:D Unfortunately for me they only take credit cards & we don`t have one!:?

Mandy: Will go & search RR now.....................

Su.x

I got a pen off ebay.. it isnt as tall as the PWS panels so depends if he's likely to jump out or not;)

I got a pen off ebay.. it isnt as tall as the PWS panels so depends if he's likely to jump out or not;)

Thanks Chris:D

I`ve just been looking on ebay & found one suitable. The problem was i needed one with some sort of roof as it`s for him to use when i`m not around to monitor as i won`t leave him running free with the cats unsupervised.

Su.x

Hi Su

We use fireguards that we generally get from car boot sales for £2-£5. We dismantle them so we have 3 different sized panels to use as we please. They work well cable tied together and store flat when not in use.

Maria

Back