• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

naughty lola

forgot to post this earlier

when i got up this morning, lola was suspiciously quiet. when i got onto their landing, i noticed she'd done tons of rather minging droppings which were a bit "sloppy":shock:

i thought she was really poorly for a brief second, but as i went into her room to clear it up, i found an empty celery bag behind the door. i then remembered feeding her a bit of celery last night. i obviously forgot to take the bag back downstairs. the "little" mischief maker has eaten 7 stalks of celery in one night. no wonder she was a bit dodgy this morning :lol:

i gave her a tummy rub though just to be on the safe side, and she's had no veg at all this morning as i think she's had more than her fair share of veg lately :lol: she seemed ok when i went to work though thankfully

i cant believe how much she can put away though. i know she weighs over a stone but 7 stalks of celery is more than i can stomach

:shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: How on earth did you manage to do that Angie?:rolleyes: :lol: :lol:

Su.x

He jumped in when I was feeding them. I always do a quick count up before bed to make sure they are all in the bunny rooms. He wasn't! i was checking the whole house in a panic. Then I heard rustling in the cupboard. he was chopping away:roll:

A few weeks ago I stayed round a friends house and when I got back in the morning I discovered Worm had been locked in the bathroom all night without any food- she was really angry and kept following me around 'shouting' at me :lol: I felt really guilty as she was quite upset :(

He jumped in when I was feeding them. I always do a quick count up before bed to make sure they are all in the bunny rooms. He wasn't! i was checking the whole house in a panic. Then I heard rustling in the cupboard. he was chopping away:roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Must admit, i used to keep the piggies pellets on a shelf in the frenchies shed. I couldn`t have put it back properly one day as i went down the next morning to find an empty tub on the floor & a very contented looking Angel & Digby!:roll:
Fortunately there were no ill effects!:D

Su.x

i've locked frida in the bathroom before for a couple of hours :oops: i didnt realise she'd slyed in behind me and i shut the door. 2 hours later, i went to put her away and couldnt find her anywhere. i found her asleep (and a little disgruntled) in the bathroom.

i did wonder why she hadnt bothered coming to see me in that time, but thought she was being sulky as she was un-neutered and quite feral at the time

Back