• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

shredded paper

cheekytikki

Wise Old Thumper
can buns have shredded paper (computer paper w/ink :? )

just wondered ( as they can have newspaper) and we have a huge box of shredded paper

For sure!!!

Make sure you didn't shred any staples tho.

Had sack fuls for my buns - but they didn't seem interested in it, an occasional dig but that was it! Think they knew it was free, snobs that they are!

ok thanks will go give them it now :D

lol our shredder is very tempermental and wouldnt have the 'oomph' to shred a staple! (it gives itself 20 minute breaks after 10 minutes shredding because it has 'overheated' :roll: )

ok thanks will go give them it now :D

lol our shredder is very tempermental and wouldnt have the 'oomph' to shred a staple! (it gives itself 20 minute breaks after 10 minutes shredding because it has 'overheated' :roll: )

Let me know how you get on with it as i've been thinking about giving my two a big box of shredded paper as well! :D

We bed on shredded paper....we get given lots of giant bags for free and the buns love playing with it! We do add some straw in the winter for the outdoor bunnies though.

Back