• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Timothy Hay

hunnybun

Mama Doe
How much do you pay for your Timothy hay and for what weight of bag? do you have to pay postage?

I am considering selling bags of Ox bow Timothy hay. If you were to buy it from me! what size of bag would you prefer? Then I can work out a price :D it will def be cheaper ;)

I'd probably say 2kg, but then you'd need to bear postage costs in mind cos it can be quite a lot now :?

I buy my Oxbow timothy in huge quantities from SPH supplies. It's so expensive otherwise. It lasts me a couple of months that way. I get 22 kg for £57.50 + shipping (gulp :shock: ). I would never buy it in smaller bags again, as it's too pricey that way.

oooh i'd def be interested - i think hay is sooooo overpriced on the t'internet nowadays!

I'd go for 2kg upwards as well :D

Oxbow prices.

425g RRP £4.25
1.1kg RRP £8.95
4kg RRP £26.69
11kg RRP £56.05
22KG RRP £71.39

Ruth81: Blame Oxbow as they set the market price. and remember postage cost.

I sell the 4Kg for £26. Not a brilliant seller, but a few people buy it.

It's getting the message across that it's hay for eating and not for sleeping on:D
I also sell the small bags, they are most popular. Easy price on the pocket and people can mix and match the oxbow hays.

Back