• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit T-Shirt Thread

Neil-and-Maria

Warren Veteran
Maria asked me what I wanted for Christmas last year and I asked for 9 t-shirts, one for each of our rabbits. Well, that hasn't quite happened yet but I have some now. The first is the signature one that I kept flashing to everyone at kayj's last saturday...

BooBooplus078.jpg

No.2 is Poppet Pink glow in the dark...

BooBooplus079.jpg

No.3 is Poppet Green glow in the dark...

BooBooplus080.jpg

No.4 is Scottie and Elvis...

BooBooplus081.jpg

and lastly, No.5 is Pop Art Florence...

BooBooplus082.jpg

Neil

I love them!!! I love that andy warhol style Florence one!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Where did you get them done?

where did you get the transfer things from?

want to make some t shirts :D

(going to get some logo transfers of my agility club logo and make some 'lucky pants' :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: )

WHSmith. I think it was 5 sheets for £6.99 but you must remember if there's writing you need to reverse it. We found out the hard way! You also need to iron them really well because some of mine are starting to peel.

Neil

ok thanks :D

just payed nearly £20 for a t-shirt with a pic of my dog on it!! :shock: will buy some of these instead :D

thanks again

(yay i get to photoshop some t shirt designs!)

I think the last time we went into WHSmith they had an offer on transfers, 3 for 2 or something. It's been running a while whatever it was so it might still be going.

Maria

They also do glow in the dark transfers but the colours dont print so brightly on them although they do glow in the dark as advertised and transfers for dark T-shirts. We used the dark t-shirts transfers mostly. I think the difference is that the actual transfer is white (just like paper) so the picture prints as you would expect it to. Normal transfers may be transparent and the white of the t-shirt becomes the white in the picture as printers dont print white. The offer was on all the transfers, but look and choose carefully.

As Neil said you do have to be careful with text on the picture. We used our printers default transfer setting for the first one and I think it automatically reversed the image so the writing was backwards. We ended up reversing all the images in photoshop so the printer setting reversed them back to how we wanted it. I would do a little test, just a small picture on normal paper but using the printers transfer setting if it has one. The preview page didnt show the image as reversed and we wasted a transfer.

Maria

ok thanks :D mum and dad have just bought a pack for whit t shirts if they come out ok i will also get some dark transfers and maybe even glow in the dark ones :shock: :lol: :D :D

thanks again :D

Back