• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Giant Poo Thread - Don't Look If Eating!

Neil-and-Maria

Warren Veteran
Maria is working tonight and I feel mischievious! Can anyone beat a 22mm rabbit poo? The poo on the left is the offending article from BooBoo and the one on the right is an 8mm effort from Colleen the dutch.

BooBooplus076.jpg

Neil

Last edited:
You sure a rabbit did that Neil ;) :lol: :lol:

Wow! what a huge poo! I've just cleaned all the litter trays out, but I'll have a word with Scipio and Aemilia... they tend to do big poos :D

here is last nights efforts from my bunnings :D

(please remember they are a dutch and a lionhead cross, so slightly smaller than yours ;) )

not sure whos is whos as they both poop about the same size :D

as you can see there were plenty to choose from! :shock: :shock: (this is 12 hours worth of poop from one tray (there is aslo poop in a couple of other pooing places)

bunnys009.jpg

a 13ish mm poop

bunnys008.jpg

this one is trying so hard to be 15mm but i think it is technically only a 14 :(

bunnys013.jpg

Last edited:
The big poo looks very.... fresh *insert sick icon* hope you weren't following poor bun around waiting for them to poo!:lol: :lol: My two are dutches, so I ain't even going to try to beat that!:lol:

lol everyone will be bumping up the hay intake then to try and beat the 22mmer :lol: :lol: :lol:

Your 4000th post is talking about Rabbit Poo! Congratulations, I'm sure there's a subliminal message there ;) :lol: !
By the way everyone...Maria thinks this thread is "very funny" :shock: !

Neil

Your 4000th post is talking about Rabbit Poo! Congratulations, I'm sure there's a subliminal message there ;) :lol: !
By the way everyone...Maria thinks this thread is "very funny" :shock: !

Neil

yay! 4000 posts! (didnt even realise!)

are you saying i talk a load of s***???? :shock: :shock: :eek: :eek: :eek: ;)

OMG... this thread is minging. Theres something not right about it... when its there on the screen... it doesnt look that bad in a litter tray... but eugh.

I may attempt to post a poo pic later, if i stomach holds.

OMG - can't believe this thread!! Very funny though - just wait till I get home and check out Maddies offerings, shes normally quite, erm, forthcoming!!! :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: I have a feeling all our bunnies are going to wonder whats going on as we follow them round checking poo trails! Love this thread!

Back