• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Your dream rabbit

Deelove

Wise Old Thumper
Forgive me if this has been done before but...

I was just curious as to what everybodies dream rabbit was. Say there were no rabbits in rescues or pet shops etc, and you had to choose from all the different colours, varieties and sizes. What rabbit would you pick? Maybe you've already had your dream rabbit, or maybe it's a breed that's extinct now?

I know it's materialistic and it doesn't matter what they look like, but everyone must have something that catches their eye more than others, right?

For me I love the dutch shape and markings and I love the lighter coloured ones like agouti. But I read an article on black and tans and they seem to have lovely personalities. So maybe a mix of the two? Possibly with a bit of lionhead fluff. lol.

Anyone wanna share?

I have my dream rabbits! Inky is a Dutch Dwarf Cross and is very handsome. Smokey is English and has the most expressive face ever.

However, if I could have an extra dream rabbit (my two would have to love it too), I'd like a French Lop, they just seem so sweet.

Squidgy :love:]

and as a rule Nethies are probably my least favourite (can't BELIEVE I just said that - Jack is a Nethie and she's wonderful)...

Squidgy :love:]

Who? Me?
PC210004.jpg

:oops: :oops:

http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/moreinfo.asp?RabID=6882

:love: :love: I'm totally head over heels for these two and I can't believe they haven't been snapped up yet :(

If only I had a massive garden and loads of money... I'd build two huge pens, have a second bonded pair and just let them be bunnies :love: :love:

Alternatively, I'd love a lil bunny - a dinky dutch or a teeny nethie :D :oops: Nevermind a garden, I'm going to need a paddock at this rate... :oops:

My Miffy is my perfect bunny! :) She's a gorgeous colour, a lop, and has the sweetest personality with just a hint of cheekiness that gives her character!

AMETHYST

The rabbit that stood head and shoulders above all the others at Bradford Show earlier this year for me was a Giant Blue Papillon. Failing that, giants in any colour.

Neil

I had never seen one until i joined RU and now i would love a velveteen, it would be an indoor bun and any colour would be fine :D

They just have a certain "fairytale" look about them, like something out of "The never ending story" or summat.......i will shut up now :oops: I know what i mean though ;) :D

I know there's no such thing, but we're talking about dreams here aren't we?..
A GIANT black otter rex!!!!!

i have my dream bunny an agouti butterfly frenchie :D I love them all equally tho!

I have a lovely French lop doe, Lottie in agouti butterfly and her brother Louis an agouti. :D

Dream buns well ... I love all mine and everyone elses ! :love:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!! Yes you you little tinker you! :love:

`thats the cutest pic ever!

I thinkn my dream rabbit would just be a super sized Barney:lol: but one that lets me cuddle him:rolleyes: I love him to bits but can you imagine having this cute bunny with his big fluffy belly and cutey pie face and being denied cuddles? Having said that Raxy is so demanding for cuddles I probably wouldn't be able to keep up if they both wanted them:lol:

No particular breed or colour for me...just a really friendly, outgoing, laid back bunny.

My Sh*tty is the perfect rabbit, I'm just aware that she is very much in her twilight years, and I'm not sure I'll ever find another like her :cry:

I have a bit of a thing for lionhead X English spots. Which is cool cos I have a fair few of my own & 5 baby lionheadXenglish spot foster babies at the minute:love: :lol:

I also am in love with Heidi - the rescue bun formerly known as Peter that SarahBarnsley helped:D She's completely gorgeous & i bet she'll be snapped up

Colour wise my fave is black - but I don't have one:roll:

Back