• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My letter from sweetpea!

Morrigan1981

Mama Doe
The second part of my sponsorship pack arrived from BARC's sweetpea earlier today :love: :love: The fridge magnet of baby sweetpea is soo gorgeous!

My favourite part though was the little sticker on the back of the envelope - on it is a sweet little fluffy bun face with the words 'a pretty little bunny face comes your way, to lift your spirits and brighten your day!'

I've had a rubbish day and came home crying until I spotted that sticker amongst the mail. I thought it was a message from above :lol: :lol:

Soooo.. a big 'Thank you' to BARC and sweetpea! :D Did anyone else get their sponsorship packs from the BARC buns? :D

I got a prize for the Babies needing names comp today and i had the little bunny sticker on mine too, i removed the stickers ever so carefully and stuck them on a frame, they were too cute not to :oops: :lol:

Back