• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rodney Says Are You Gonna Be Long in That Litter Tray.......

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
.......cos I'm bursting for a wee and the other tray is where we do our poo.

Picture706.jpg

Two obssessively clean bunsters who wont poo in the wee tray or wee in the poo tray !! :lol:

Janex

Gorgeous Photo. My little-girl next door neighbour would LOVE your buns, She says Rhia is stupid for now weeing in the pink tray and pooing in the silver tray, I said bunnies dont do that .... think i might have some explaing to do :lol:

Jane how do you do it? My buns use the litter tray for wees and some poos, and then they just poo everywhere after that, but they dont wee outside the litter tray...

I want to know your secret. My buns will be good for a while - doing their business in their hutch (which they only use as a loo) and then all of a sudden they are little **** and go on the hutch, by the hutch legs, all over the floor - in fact anywhere but the hutch. :cry:

I am currently going through such a phase :roll: :rolleyes:

:lol: That's really funny Jane! Maybe you should get them an "Engaged/Vacant" sign for their loo! :lol: Claire x

Back