• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

An addition to the family?!

Ali - Loki

Young Bun
Hi All

I haven't posted on the forum for a while (I have been reading everyone's posts, but not posting!) and I wanted to post to say that I have just reserved a lovely little girly-bun for a possible match up at the weekend! I know that bonding has been discussed a million times before, but I wondered if anyone has any advice for me as I am really really nervous! There is very few spaces in our flat/garden that Loki has been in and I'm terrified that we don't have any space neutral enough. The thought of Loki or Bambi getting hurt makes me feel a bit sick to be quite honest. Any vibes/thoughts/suggestions would be appreciated!

Ali x

Im sorry i dont have any advice on bonding because im rubbish at it, but just wanted to say Good Luck and lots of piccies pleeease :D Im sure it'll be fine, and you'll love having bonded bunniies. There may also be somewhere nearby that bonds buns for you? XX

The bathroom is always a great place to bond in, that's how I did it!! just place a few boxes/hidey holes/distractions in there for them too.

Back