• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nibbles abcess-not nice pic attached ***new pics

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Hello Guys :wave:

I don't know if you remember but I was off last week with my bunny Nibbles (the oldie bunny, who's abcess had come back). Anyway she had it seen to again under GA and the vet left me a big hole, Iodine, syringes and ceprex antibiotics and I'm pleased to say after twice daily flushing, honey and her daily dose of antibiotics it's starting to look loads better.

Here she is the night after op,

Picture004-5.jpg

I took her to the vets two nights ago and they couldn't believe the difference, just wanted to say to all the people struggling with abcsess at the minute don't give up and Nibbles has started to look so much better :D

Last edited:
Well done! and great news for Nibbles..
(I'm sure the vodka in the background must have been prescribed for medicinal reasons too!:lol: )

I'll try and get a nice new pic of her tonight, but off to see a sytem of a down tribute band so I'm going to be a bit rushed. I don't know how anybodies buns have been, totally not caught up on anything yet? :oops:

Nice to see you back Tree:D :wave:
And i`m so glad Nibbles is doing so well:D

( Am i the only one who`s eyes were drawn to all the alcohol in the background )?!:shock: :lol: :lol:

Su.x

:lol: :lol: :lol: I only drink on weekends, although I did have a bit at the pub last night :oops: :lol: :lol:

I took some pics this morning of her and Daisy, not really got a good side pic of her face, but she's really coming on. Just hope it doesn't fill up again, but so far so good :D

S4020165.jpg

S4020164.jpg

It is, I can't believe how quick it's gone, with all the flushes, it's healed really well :D

Cool :D

Can you get on here OK now by the way? I still have to use the 194 link at home but at least it stops me spending so much time on RU :oops: :lol:

Back